A saved image can be reviewed and edited again only using the .CNT file that the app saves for you in results.
CountThings from Photos Windows software
- Firstly, you need to enable this feature.
Go to More – Settings – Save – What to save and enable Editable version of the photo with results option.
Once activated, this option will be available for all future counts.
- Open new image, Count it and click Save.
- Click green button Saved.
The CountThingsResults folder from your device will open.
- Check if you have SavedForEdit folder and open it.
- Double click on the .CNT file (in example below is 074_x_i0001.cnt), the photo with the results will open again in the application and it can be edited.
- After editing it, click Save.
- Open the CountThingsResults folder and check the SavedForEdit folder – there you should find the reedited photo saved (in my example 074_x_i0002.cnt).