Licenses are allocated automatically when:
- you pay the license from CountThings from photos app within your device using your AppStore or Google Play account;
- you use the self-serve method with your CountThings Account on our CountThings.com website.
Check our License Purchase guide for more details.
Note: We recommend using the self-serve methods from above if your company doesn’t have large volume of licenses.
Licenses are allocated online by CountThings Support team for payments such as:
- International Wire
Note: We recommend using the remote allocation method if your company has a large volume of licenses.
To allocate your license:
- Download and install the latest version of the CountThings from Photos app from CountThings.com#download (Windows, iOS, Android) on the device you want to use.
- Log in or create an account (check our guide How do I create a CountThings Account?).
- From within the app, click “Account“ to find “Account Email” and “Device Code”.
These short videos show you how to find the “Account Email” and “Device Code”:
- Windows Computers:
- iOS and Android devices:
- Email us your “Account Email” and “Device Code” at support@CountThings.com.
- We will allocate you remotely the license and send you an email with the confirmation.
- To verify the license allocation, click “Account” from within the CountThings from Photos app on your device.